You have stumbled on our little corner of the Internet - we have a so much time, so little to do - strike that, reverse it. Stick with us, and we'll make the future an awesome place to hang out. Learn more about Florida Creatives

Recent News and Links

Florida Creatives Happy Hour, 3rd Mondays @ Crooked Bayou
Likemind Orlando, 3rd Fridays @ Drunken Monkey

Hosted by Xentek
Created with Drupal

Creative Team Leadership - request for help

0 BookmarksLog in to bookmark

Hello,
I am an MFA candidate specializing in Media Design Management. For my thesis I am conducting a research on Creative Team Leadership. I believe that leaders of creative teams can do a better job if they have a concrete and up-to-date picture of the important leadership issues which impact their work and their careers. You and your personal experience of work and leadership will help to create this picture; what it is - and what you think it should be. Only with your help this research can be successful.
This survey should only take few minutes of your time, and your answers will be completely anonymous.
http://blankacreative.creative-team-leadership.sgizmo.com
As thanks for your help, if you would like to receive a copy of summary reports as they become available, please email me at blanka@blankacreative.com.

kind regards
Blanka Roundtree

www.blankacreative.com
www.krop.com/blanka

Groups:
Syndicate content

Florida Creatives

• You must login in order to post into this group.

Group notifications

This group offers an RSS feed. Or subscribe to these personalized, sitewide feeds:

Paying the Server Bill