You have stumbled on our little corner of the Internet - we have a so much time, so little to do - strike that, reverse it. Stick with us, and we'll make the future an awesome place to hang out. Learn more about Florida Creatives

Recent News and Links

Florida Creatives Happy Hour, 3rd Mondays @ Crooked Bayou
Likemind Orlando, 3rd Fridays @ Drunken Monkey

Hosted by Xentek
Created with Drupal

MAC Desktop Application Developer Needed for PhotoBooth Software

0 BookmarksLog in to bookmark

Hello, not sure if this is the right place for this post if not let me know where I should post this sort of thing..

I have a client that is working on developing a Photo booth and recently had some software developed for a touch screen version of the software. The software was originally developed in Hong Kong and my client doesn't want to have to deal with some one in Hong Kong if there is ever a problem or a question regarding the software.

So I am looking for a local Macintosh software developer locally in the Melbourne or Orlando Area.

If you are a Mac software developer or know of one who would be interested in either writing new software from scratch or trying to work out the bugs in the existing software I would like to here from you, and get an estimate for this project.

Projects Over View

The application runs on a Mac mini computer with the latest version of OS X, with a touch screen user interface.
The application would need to control the hardware in the the photo booth.
such as :

Nikon digital Camera
Video Camera,
Lights,
Photo Printer (4 pictures per print out)

Then all the videos and pictures are able to be burned on a DVD at the end of the event.

Please let me know if you think you could develop such an application to run on a Mac mini desktop system.

Thanks!

Groups:
Syndicate content

Florida Creatives

• You must login in order to post into this group.

Group notifications

This group offers an RSS feed. Or subscribe to these personalized, sitewide feeds:

Paying the Server Bill