You have stumbled on our little corner of the Internet - we have a so much time, so little to do - strike that, reverse it. Stick with us, and we'll make the future an awesome place to hang out. Learn more about Florida Creatives

Recent News and Links

Florida Creatives Happy Hour, 3rd Mondays @ Crooked Bayou
Likemind Orlando, 3rd Fridays @ Drunken Monkey

Hosted by Xentek
Created with Drupal

Help Please.. I have too much work!

0 BookmarksLog in to bookmark

Hi Everyone,

Okay I know I am a slacker and never make it to the meet and greet but I am just too busy! Are any of you looking for website design work? I need a partner ASAP. I work within the non-profit sector. I have two projects that I need help with, one is for Vocational Rehab the other is a new project that needs to have a bid and comp completed by this Friday for another non-profit. I have several ongoing maintanance sites to keep up with.. and new things arrive every day. If you are interested in a partnership to help me out, please let me know so we can get together and I will provide you with more information on the projects. Thanks!!! Terri

Groups:

3 comments

Participant wrote 8 years 3 weeks ago

Hey there- Email me or AIM

Hey there- Email me or AIM (maller06) with some more info- I am definitely looking to do some more freelance work. I am an interactive designer for Fry Hammond Barr located downtown Orlando.

Maria
maria_mdesign@yahoo.com

Tina Branan wrote 8 years 2 weeks ago

Hi Terri. Sounds like a

Hi Terri. Sounds like a great opportunity. I'd like to know more details. Email me and I can send links to samples.

jgraddy wrote 8 years 1 week ago

Hi Terri, I have a small

Hi Terri,

I have a small interactive firm (there are three of us) and my designer could use some work. You can contact me at jgraddy@co-pinteractive.com.

Thanks,
Jenn

Please register or login to post a comment.
Syndicate content

Brevard

• You must login in order to post into this group.

Group notifications

This group offers an RSS feed. Or subscribe to these personalized, sitewide feeds:

Paying the Server Bill